Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. You could make a restaurant reservation and join the captive audience of Valentine’s Day restaurant goers – paying exorbitant amounts, for a truncated menu, served by a harried waitstaff. Or, you could surprise your significant other with a four-course gourmet dinner, delivered right to your home, by Farm to Feast. We’ll design the perfect menu, just for you, freshly prepared at the time you choose. And for a surprisingly affordable price! Do something truly special this February 14th. Set the table, light the candles, and enjoy a delicious Valentine’s Day dinner, prepared by an expert chef, in the delightful and intimate seclusion of your own home.
For $185 you can have a four course meal for 2 delivered to your door, including step-by-step instructions on heating and serving your romantic dinner.
Choice of Appetizer:
- Fresh Figs with Rosemary Goat Cheese
- Pear Wedges with Prosciutto and Mint
- Poached Shrimp with Lemon Horseradish dipping sauce
Choice of Soup or Salad
- Lobster Bisque
- Creamless – Cream of Tomato (Vegan)
- Roasted Beet Soup with Crème Fraiche
- Winter Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Citrus
Choice of Main Course:
- Lobster Pot Pie with Salad Vinaigrette
- Port Braised Lamb Shanks with Potato Gratin and Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
- Beef Short Ribs and Horseradish Cream with Potato Gratin and Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
- Vegan Wellington with Potato Gratin and Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
- Maple Sugar Glazed Salmon with Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
Choice of Dessert:
- Chocolate Pots de Creme
- Mini Red Berry Cheesecakes
- Salted Caramel Budino
- Vegan Apple Cinnamon Cheese Cake
*Please let us know of any food allergies when booking.